Let’s stop and think for a moment about what dentistry will look like in the future. Maybe it would involve the use of lasers. Well, the future is now! Lasers are currently being used in dentistry. To learn more about laser dentistry, read on.
– Lasers are being used to safely and effectively prepare teeth for root canal therapies.
– Lasers can be used to prepare your tooth for a filling by cleaning the tooth’s surface beforehand.
– Lasers can make teeth whiter and brighter when used as light sources to activate the gels used in teeth whitening systems.
– Canker sores and lesions can be eliminated from your mouth with the help of advanced laser therapies.
– Lasers are especially efficient at removing the right amount of tissue required for cancer biopsies.
Come talk to us about how we use lasers to improve your smile. For an examination at The Art of Dentistry in Irving, Texas, please book an appointment with Dr. Van Parham and our team by calling 972-441-8199.