Can broken smiles be made new again with dental bonds? Dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry technique that is often used to repair or improve damaged teeth with a resin or porcelain material. Oftentimes, dental bonding treatments can vastly improve the aesthetics and function of your teeth. For more facts about dental bonding and its benefits, see below:
– If your gums have begun to recede due to gum disease, bonds can be used to help protect portions of a tooth’s root that may be unprotected.
– Dental bonds can be used as alternatives to dental amalgams for filling in cavities, as bonds can more effectively match the color of your teeth.
– Dental bonding can be used to restore teeth with severe stains and discolorations.
– Bonds can be used to transform the color and shape of a tooth.
– Dental bonding is highly effective for servicing damage caused by injuries including chips and cracks.
– Dental bonding treatments are extremely strong and can easily last over a decade.
For more information about dental bonding, or to schedule an oral exam with Dr. Van Parham and our team at The Art of Dentistry, give us a call at 972-441-8199. Our dental office is conveniently located in Irving, Texas. We look forward to hearing from you soon!